Sunday, February 7, 2010

Patience

Patience is an art of being silent even though you are being annoyed so much. Is that gives the true meaning of patience?

No. It is not controlling the anger, but it is like taking the anger to a new level so that it gets saturated there itself and never comes again.

I would say I learned patience. My first inspiration is my dad. Of course he gets anger sometimes, but gains everything with his patience.

I have a simple way for you to learn patience. Yes, that is ‘Be with people who are more stronger and more powerful than you and let them do whatever, tease you, bully you or so, and I am sure you cant do anything other than sitting with all your anger and keep staring at them with a boiling blood’.

But it does have its disadvantages.

It makes other people to take advantage of your patience. Only way to get rid of this is to get away from these kinds of human species.

A Final thing, this is from Aristotle,

“Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not within everyone's power and that is not easy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment